S e r v i c e s
- Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) including:
- Electro acupuncture
- Auricular acupuncture
- Tui na
- Herbal and nutritional therapies
- Topical applications
- Nutritional Counseling:
Certain foods and beverages do not suit everyone. It is important and valuable to discover what is right for you and to support the healthy functions of your body. Nutritional counseling includes:
- Review of your diet and all supplements and medicines
- Appropriate recommendations and possible adjustments for long-term wellness
- Lifestyle Counseling
- Adjunctive therapies including homeopathy and craniosacral therapy
- First office calls (First visits) are approximately 2 hours long.
- Return office calls (Subsequent visits) are approximately 1 - 1.5 hours long.
- We do not accept insurance but we can provide a receipt.