- AANP (American Association of Naturopathic Physicians): Find out what’s happening in the AANP.
- Bastyr Center for Natural Health: Find out how naturopathic medicine and acupuncture can help improve your health and the health of your family.
Bastyr University: Bastyr University, located north of Seattle, Washington, is one of the world’s leading academic centers for advancing knowledge in the natural health sciences.
- Kent Community Health Center: Funded by the King County (Seattle) Department of Public Health, the clinic is the first medical facility in the nation to offer natural medical treatments to people in the community, paid for by tax dollars.
- NCCAM (National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine): The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) is the Federal Government’s lead agency for scientific research on complementary and alternative medicine (CAM).
- NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine): The National Certification Commission’s mission is to establish, assess, and promote recognized standards of competence and safety in acupuncture and Oriental medicine for the protection and benefit of the public.
- NIH (National Institutes of Health): A part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, NIH is the primary Federal agency for conducting and supporting medical research. Helping to lead the way toward important medical discoveries that improve people’s health and save lives, NIH scientists investigate ways to prevent disease as well as the causes, treatments, and even cures for common and rare diseases.